One of the pre-requisit of becoming a VMware cerrtified Professional is to get online or class room based training from VMware approved partner.
Last month I have Compleated training for VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0] through HP. And I have to admit that it was very intence course with labs 24/7, the topics that has been covred in this 5 days training.
Detailed course outline
Module 1: Course Introduction
• Introductions and course logistics
• Course objectives
Module 2: Introduction to VMware Virtualization
• Introduce virtualization, virtual machines, and vSphere components
• Explain the concepts of server,network, and storage virtualization
• Describe where vSphere fits into the cloud architecture
• Install and use vSphere user interfaces Continue reading “VMware vSphere 5 Training compleated”